Community Areas are a great way to highlight the different areas that Residents can enjoy. If you use the LittleBird cameras, your Residents can also see about how many people are in an area at any given time. This feature can be enabled or disabled in the Property Settings area.
- Under the Property navigation, select the “Community Areas”
- Select “Add Community Areas”
- Label your Community Area. This is the only requirement to add a Community Area. This label will appear in the resident mobile app.
- Add an image for the Community Area. Follow the instructions on the website.
- If you’re using LittleBird cameras, select the camera for the Community Area. This is the camera we will use for the count of Residents currently in the area.
- Once all the information is ready, select “Create Community Area” to add the Community Area