Beta Version Only
Currently, Door Codes are only generated for new residents whose units already have a LittleBird device control panel installed. If adding a panel to a unit with an existing resident(s)…
- Navigate to the page for that specific Unit - you should see tiles with each existing resident.
- Copy the resident information into a document/notepad - you will need these details later, but will need to delete them from LittleBird first.
- On the `...` menu for the resident(s), Remove the residents.
- Now, add the Resident back with the information you copied in #2.
- This does NOT send a new invite to the Resident. They are able to use their existing account.
- Instruct the Resident to load the LittleBird mobile app, go to the Settings menu, and select “Refresh Devices”.
- If they do not see this option, they should tap-and-pull on the settings screen to refresh the content
- After they refresh devices, they can navigate to the My Home screen, select the `...` on the lock tile, and view the door code on the lock control screen.