If your community uses Smart Access features, you can manage all of your residents’ access profile settings through the LittleBird web portal. You can also add a traditional access credential, such as a fob, for residents who wish to use non-smartphone credentials.
Managing resident access profiles
- Log into the LittleBird web portal on your desktop device.
- Browse to the Units & Residents (person) icon in the navigation column and click to reveal your community’s unit listing.
- Locate the resident you would like to manage access control settings for by entering their name in the Search bar.
- Click the resident’s unit number.
- Under the Residents section, click the More Options (...) icon on the panel of your desired resident.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon to reveal the Edit Resident form field.
- Under the Access Profiles section, click the option box next to the access profile you desire for your resident.
Adding a traditional access credential
- While still in the Edit Resident form field, click the + Add Credential button under the Credentials section. The credentials form field will appear.
- Use the Credential Type dropdown menu to select the type of credential your resident will use.
- Enter the serial number of the credential device in the Code text box.
- Enter any notes about the credential in the Note text box.
- Once you’ve finished entering your resident’s credential information, click the Save Resident button.
Note: If you no longer wish to add the credential for the resident, simply click the Cancel or Back button.